When you’re dealing with a clogged sewer line in Duncan, SC, don’t sweat it – just give KT Plumbing a ring pronto. We’re your go-to team, and we don’t waste time. Our mission? To swoop in, pinpoint the issue, and make that clog history. We’ve got a whole bag of sewer-cleaning tricks up our sleeves, so you can bet we’ll have that sewer flowing smoothly again in no time.
Not sure if it’s time to pick up the phone and dial a plumber for some sewer TLC in Duncan? Here are some telltale signs that it’s high time:
● You’ve got sewage showing up inside your home – not the kind of surprise anyone wants.
● You can’t remember the last time someone gave your sewer pipes a thorough cleaning.
● Your pipes have developed gurgling or bubbling sounds – musical, but not in a good way.
● You’ve got a penchant for pouring grease and oils down your sewer line – not the healthiest habit.
● Your yard seems to have grown some new, damp, and overgrown spots.
Sewer drain cleaning in Duncan, SC might sound like a daunting task, but it’s not all negative. In fact, it comes with some pretty significant perks, including:
● Fewer unpleasant odors hanging around your home and yard.
● Pipes that merrily whisk water and waste far away from your home, no hitches involved.
● The comforting peace of mind that comes with knowing your home’s plumbing is operating like a well-oiled machine.
● A future with fewer clogs and less frequent plumbing emergencies to keep you on your toes.
When you give us a shout and schedule a sewer cleaning session in Duncan, SC, rest assured, we’ll show up on time. Once on the scene, we’ll cast our expert eyes over your sewer line, scrutinizing its needs. Sometimes, we’ll send in a camera on a flexible cable, a sewer detective if you will, to scout out the problem. This savvy technology reveals what the clog’s made of, its location, and how sizable it is.
Armed with this intel, we’ll strategize the best plan of attack for banishing that stubborn clog. More often than not, we’ll opt for hydro-jetting, a fancy term for blasting pressurized water into your drains to obliterate those clogs. No matter the approach, we’ll walk you through the process, put it into action, and ensure your sewer is squeaky clean before we call it a day.
If you’re keen on avoiding the hassle of a clogged sewer line in Duncan, SC, we’ve got some pointers. Consider scheduling a drain cleaning session every 18 months to two years. We’ll swing by to give your lines a thorough cleanse and ensure no lurking issues are waiting to pounce.
Take a look around your yard and make sure there are no trees with roots poised to infiltrate your lines. And for good measure, steer clear of pouring grease down your drains – it’s a slippery slope to sewer blockage.
When a stubborn sewer clog is throwing a wrench in your plumbing plans in Duncan, SC, don’t hesitate – reach out to us at KT Plumbing. We’ll make our way to your doorstep quickly, and with our expert touch, that clog will soon be a distant memory. Day or night, when you’re ready to bid that obstruction farewell, we’re just a call away.Book Online Book Online